- Product Info
- Product Details
- Clinical Data
Leukomed® Sorbact® surgical dressing not only helps protect a wound from external contamination, but its bacteria-binding Sorbact® contact layer helps reduce colonization of harmful microbes. Sorbact® with its physically binding surface characteristics irreversibly binds and inactivates bacteria through hydrophobic interaction unlike silver and other antimicrobial dressings. This helps to keep the bacterial cell wall intact, allowing for natural wound healing and long-term prevention of infections, across the wound care continuum.
- Safely and effectively binds bacteria and fungi without a chemically active agent
- Helps to minimize the risk of infection
- Breathable and shower-proof adhesive film for high patient comfort
- Absorbs low-moderate fluid levels
- Indicated for surgical incisions, post-operative dehisced wounds, traumatic wounds, lacerations, cuts, abrasions, minor burns
Sorbact® is a registered trademark of ABIGO medical AB.
Please refer to the product label and / or package insert for full instructions on the safe use of these products.